Friday, September 13, 2013

What to Watch 2013- Returning Favorites

#PremiereWeek is almost here! I've got to admit I'm most excited about the group of shows where I already know the characters, the story lines, and I can guess what's going to happen next. So here I go, I'll break it down by night.

#SundayNightTv
- #BreakingBad
- #GameOfThrones
- #OnceUponATime

Breaking Bad is on it's final season, and I can't say I'm as interested as at the start. It's already been on for a few episodes, but I think it's been a bit repetitive and predictable. Shoot me an email when Walt and Mike die, Jesse gets off scott-free, and mostly nobody cares. #Once is getting convoluted too. My wife and I have seen every episode and we still have to ask each other what the hell is going on, every single episode. #GameOfThrones is the most exciting because I haven't read the books and I really have no idea what is going to happen next. I'm looking forward to Arya's revenge, Daenerys' ascension, and Joffrey's death by absolutely anyone's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment