Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Friend's Top Ten

I got into making lists probably because of "High Fidelity" and Nick Hornby, the author of the original book. As a result of me talking about my top five or ten of random entertainment, my friend, Kel made her own list of Top 10 Best Tv Shows of All Time.

http://thecoollife101.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-10-best-tv-shows-of-all-time.html

She's got good taste, but I'm a self-centered prick. Since I know better than everyone else, I'm going to write about it. #JustWrite

This is in no particular order.

Dexter
I didn't even get through the first season, I was so bored. It's on Netflix, but so are a lot of shows I'd rather watch.

The X-Files
It was one of my sister's favorite shows. I liked it, as well. The movies were nonsensical.

Doctor Who
I have nothing to say. It's been on-air for over 50 years. And it's awesome.

Seinfeld 
I'm re-watching it with my wife and it cracks me up. But 'Friends' was better,

Supernatural
Seriously? It's on my queue. I just always have something better to watch.

Once Upon a Time
I liked it. I fell behind,on the current season. Even though it's on Hulu, I still haven't bothered to catch up.

Star Trek
Every series was awesome, including Enterprise. I watch Star Trek almost every day. Enterprise and DS9 were on at 5pm on Saturdays Who watches tv then?

How I Met Your Mother
Your brother is totally cray. The ending was shit. I didn't watch watch all that for 'Mother' to die in the end. I'll challenge the 'The Big Bang Theory' is a better show.

Firefly
Yes. Yes. A million times yes.(That's what she said.)

Law & Order: SVU
I love SVU. But, I'd take NCIS anytime. NCIS is my current favorite show. I'm biased.

Finally, Ke's back ups.

Sherlock
The Office
Chicago Hope
Will & Grace

My backups.

The Walking Dead
Smallville
Friends
30 Rock

Ranking Kel's shows, I give her an 8 out of 10.
I get 10 out of 10.

My blog, my rules. Jason always wins.

Thank you for reading this. Remember the first rule, "The Doctor lies."

No comments:

Post a Comment