Friday, July 10, 2015

Top Ten Worst Movies of all Time

I have to preface this list.

I'm sure there are worst movies than these ten. Hopefully, I haven't seen them. But this is a list of the worst ever that I have seen. If I forgot a crappy movie, feel free to shoot me a message so that I can amend the list. Also, these horrible movies are listed in no particular order.

Catwoman
Halle Berry is one of the most gorgeous women on Earth. Even she couldn't save this horrific farce of a movie.

Ghosts of Mars
John Carpenter may end up in cinema hell for this. I saw this one in the theatre, and I spent most of those two hours laughing. And, it's supposedly a horror movie.

Battlefield Earth
Cavemen somehow figured out how to fly harrier jets. Explain that one.

Wing Commander
I actually own this DVD. Freddie Prinze Sr. probably rolled over in his grave after watching this enormous piece of crap.

Never Been Kissed
Wow. Just, wow.

Gigli
If I were to rate my list, this could very well be the worst movie of all time. Everyone involved in this movie should be ashamed.

Elektra
I love movies based on comic book characters. But, no. This movie, just no.

Batman & Robin
Joel Schumacher. Giant plastic nipples. Arnold Schwarzenegger. A recipe for total disaster.

Superman IV
I don't even know what to say about this movie, except that it was slightly shittier than Superman III.

From Justin to Kelly
I don't know why I saw this movie. It's even worse than you would imagine from an American Idol based movie.

If you haven't seen these movies, I don't have the words to describe how bad they are. Some of them are such garbage you may want to see them just to have a frame of reference. If you do, I recommend Gigli or Battlefield Earth. Those are probably the worst. If you do manage to get through any of these rubbish movies, I'd love to hear your opinion on how terrible they are.

Oh, and I don't want to hear from anyone about how 'Never Been Kissed' wasn't that bad. Because it was God-Awful.

Thanks for reading. Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment