Friday, January 30, 2015

The Interview - Part I

Truth be told, I never cared about watching #TheInterview. If KimJongblahblahblah had any sense, he would have ignored it, and it would have just been some other Franco movie. Since he didn't, Americans everywhere want to know what the big deal is. I don't personally like to make political stances, but this movie insists I do so. This is only the first part of my review. I'm too tired to watch the whole damn thing tonight.

The following are my journal entries, and thoughts, about the first 30 minutes of the movie. Please don't hate me, North Korea, James Franco, or #TMZ.

The following is written in the order I wrote it down.

1. I hate James Franco. His second visit was the only #fallontonight I skipped.
2. I get it. Skylark Tonight is TMZ.
3.Eminem is gay? Ok. Yea. Ok.
4. The Lord of the Rings references were all screwed up.
5. Rob Lowe secretly bald is crazy-talk. He's a very handsome man. I worry about my wife liking him.
6. James Franco sounds like he is channeling either Bill or Ted.
7. "They hate us, cuz they ain't us. (Anus) (Ain't us) (Anus) (Ain't us)
8. That's the strongest ecstasy I've done in my life.
9. I need to make a list of my most favorite, and least favorite actors and actresses.
10. The top five best things about this movie so far, are Seth Rogen, and Lizzy Caplan.
11. If our country's safety is ever left to James Franco, and/or Seth Rogen, we're all screwed.

This was all just Part I.

Next, I'm hoping to write about how great the rest of the movie was.

To be honest, my hopes aren't high.





No comments:

Post a Comment