It's been almost a month since my last post. It's not that I haven't had anything to say. I just haven't known what I wanted to say or how to say it.
We really miss our little pain-in-the-ass, Pepper Potts. Sometimes Kate and I both accidentally curse, "DAMMIT PEPPER!' We miss her, but that doesn't mean that we don't love Rory.
I should have listened to the warnings about owning and training a puppy. But, I did not. Kate was most specific. "You don't know what you're getting us into." She was right, I didn't.
This little girl bites us. She barks or whines when we leave the room. She runs away when we let her pee off of the leash. She messes with Isaiah. She shits and pisses on the carpet. But, we love her. I love her (Katie is still on the fence).
1. She's an absolutely gorgeous dog. I have to say, she's cuter than Pepper.
2. She loves me.
3. She loves Isaiah.
4. She loves Katie.
5. She annoys my upstairs neighbor.
6. She cries when she knows Isaiah is upset.
7. She knows Katie is home even before Kate gets to the gate.
8. She cleans up Isaiah's food mess. (That's not that special, but at least I don't have to do it.)
I'd have made it a top ten, but I couldn't think of nine or ten.
We didn't plan on getting a new dog this soon. But the house didn't feel complete without a dog companion. I insisted that Rory join our family. I hope she's with us for the next decade. Sometimes she annoys Kate, but I think she agrees. We have the second best dog ever, and probably the most beautiful dog ever.