Saturday, December 13, 2014

Top Ten Christmas Movies

Yes, I realize my last posts were about lists. But after my son's first birthday party all I wanted to to do was watch comfort movies and not talk to people anymore. So this time, I decided to properly rank my favorite Christmas movies. So that I wouldn't forget any movie, I looked up the top 50 lists of Christmas movies on Bing and Google.

Die Hard? Really? Just because a movie takes place during Christmas, does not make it a Christmas movie. If you need Die Hard on your list, make it a Christmas Action movie list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplBW1qNM4w

So here's my top ten Christmas movies of all time, in order. Keep in mind, these are just MY favorites. They might not be the best movies, or the best of all time.

10.Home Alone
9. Frosty the Snowman
8. The Santa Clause
7. A Christmas Story
6. White Christmas
5.Miracle on 34th Street (the 1947 version)
4. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
3.It's a Wonderful Life
2. How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
1. Christmas Vacation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99alX5JFD3s

I can quote every single one of these movies from 10-1.

"Say goodnight Kevin. Goodnight Kevin."
"When Santa squeezes his fat, white, ass down the chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes, this side of the nuthouse."

I won't speak to Katie or Isaiah's favorites. But I'm pretty sure Kate likes the same movies I like, and Isaiah likes whichever has the most music.

My mom likes #4, and my sister likes #3 the best. My Dad likes #7. I bet Isaiah likes Frosty or Rudolph, but he can't tell us yet. Until then we'll just have to guess, and he'll have to watch whatever we want. Until then, thanks for reading, and have a good night.

JJ




1 comment: